Become a Journal Editor/Reviewer
JASEM seeking scholars interested in serving on our volunteer Editorial Board Member/ Editor-in-Chief/Review Board. If you are interested, please submit the following information to the below email. We will respond to your inquiry shortly. Kindly forward this page url for your colleague who may enjoy serving on our volunteer Editorial team.
Applicants must have a doctorate or an equivalent degree for Editorial Board in significant publishing and reviewing experience, and Masters Degree applicants eligible for only Reviewer board.
- Working language: English
- Working style: Internet-based
- Payment: Voluntary, no payment (Free Publication only)
Email Subject: Editorial Board Member / Editor-in-Chief / Reviewer Application-reg
- Your name :
- Email address:
- City, State, Country:
- Name of your institution:
- Your title or position:
- Website of institution:
- Your highest degree :
- Number of referred articles published in English:
- Number of books published in English:
- Editing or peer review experience in years:
Attachments: Brief Resume with latest passport size photo
All information you have given above details will only be used for selecting board for the journal. JASEM guarantee this information will be not used for any other purpose.